Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: When measured on a cost per serving, cost per weight, or cost per nutrition basis, fruits and vegetables beat out meat and junk food.
I have some other videos along the same vein:
· Eating Healthy on the Cheap (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eating-healthy-on-the-cheap/)
· Biggest Nutrition Bang for Your Buck (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/biggest-nutrition-bang-for-your-buck/)
· Cheapest Source of Vitamin B12 (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cheapest-source-of-vitamin-b12/)
· The Effect of Canned Tuna on Future Wages (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-effect-of-canned-tuna-on-future-wages/)
· Are Goji Berries Good for You? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-goji-berries-good-for-you/)
· Superfood Bargains (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/superfood-bargains-2/)
Hasn’t the nutrition of our crops declined over the decades though? Or is that just supplement manufacturer propaganda. Find out in my video Crop Nutrient Decline (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/crop-nutrient-decline/). And if you want to strive to maximize the nutrienbt density of your diet, check out Calculate Your Healthy Eating Score (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/calculate-your-healthy-eating-score/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eating-healthy-on-a-budget/ and he’ll try to answer it!
Duration : 0:3:14